Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

I swear I could make a wig in one weeks worth of showering!



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Yeah. Though I have trichotillomania and "lose" a lot of hair pretty much everywhere.



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Yeah, me too.



I have very thick hair and I lose alot too.



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

I hear ya!



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

yep you bet o do and thats just from me armpits lol,kidding,i lose tons,they say long hairs the worse



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

That used to happen to me until I stopped wearing my hair in ponytails. The stress from the ponytail was causing the same thing to happen to me. I got a lot of headaches too. So I searched online for a cute haircut and had my stylist cut it. No more loss of hair and no more headaches!



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Yes, I go in looking like chewbacca and come out hairless.



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Nope I don't think that is normal please go doctor and tell him something may be wrong! I have long hair and I only loose hair combing my hair



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Lol me too. Unfortunately it might be hereditary. it is in my case. Thinning hair on both sides of my family :((



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

My hair is very long and I won't even take a comb thru it until I shower and wash it. I always comb out a lot of hair I think it's pretty common. You wouldn't believe how much hair you lose in a day and don't even realize it. I worked for a food company once and I think it's like 180 pieces a day. That's why you have to wear hair caps.



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

yeah



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

yes, but I have a lot of hair. I have to pour liquid Drano down the drain everyother month



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

no i lose like 1 hair a week in the shower thats it.......and i have thick long hair



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

i hear ya!i should be bald already.



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

nope



Do you lose a lot of hair in the shower?

Not sure if your water table where you live has higher levels of chemicals for water treatment to combat the changing conditions that summer months typically bring (such as accelerated growth of algae).... coupled with any medications you may be taking, then it is possible that you may be experiencing a chemical reaction that could make your hair more brittle. Is it falling out at the root, or breaking off at the shaft? You should check your local municipal water district website and find what current chemical treatment levels are in place, and perhaps take that report to your Dr. or even hairstylists and see what they say.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan