Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

It is only 3 months old. It started out as dark grey, but parts of it are turning tan or white and there is almost no grey left. Does this mean it is losing it's "baby" hair and will it stay this way?



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

Ohh...you're baby bunny is growing up!! Yes, bunnies tend to go through a shed stage between 2 and 3 months of age at which time they can get different colors, different textures, etc. Yes, it will stay this way from now on.



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

It is probably just changing as it gets older. The same thing happened to my rabbit. She has gotten much lighter than she was before. She hasn't changed again yet, but she is still young. I think your rabbit is doing the same thing, probably just loosing its baby hair...she will most likly stay that color.



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

It may be bacause it's almost winter. Or if it's young it could be getting it's adult color.



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

has your hair been the same since birth?



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

*sniff* Our little Bunny is growing up......



Why is my rabbit's hair changing colors?

Rabbit go thru a heavy shed about twice a year and some rabbits just hange color slightly as they get older. http://www.rabbit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan