Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm 18. I want to begin taking care of my hair to avoid hair loss from NOW, any tips?

I'm 18, on my dad's side, hair loss is very common, on my mothers side, not so much. I want to prevent hair loss and i want to begin now! what shampoos, or treatment or anything do u recommend??? My brother's 30 and he's has lost a lot of hair! (he's not as bald as my dad tho') THANKS



I'm 18. I want to begin taking care of my hair to avoid hair loss from NOW, any tips?

I dunno, I am a girl and my hair is thinning too... I need tips as well!!



I'm 18. I want to begin taking care of my hair to avoid hair loss from NOW, any tips?

Good news. Hair loss is inherited from both parents. And hair loss is *very* common on just about every girls' dad's side. But since all girls have dads and not all girls lose their hair, we can only conclude that just because your dads' folks lost their hair, it doesn't mean you will.



Nobody can tell the future, but there is stuff you can do now to protect your locks.....



1. Use Kiss My Face organic shampoo. $8. Order online or at an organic products store. It doesn't contain any sulfates. Ammonium Lauryl and Ammonium Laureth sulfates are emulsifiers.....they make shampoo foam and pull off grease. Unfortunately, these chemicals are a little rough on the hair follicles. I've read some reports from folks who say they lose less hairs in the shower when they avoid sulfates. (Baby shampoo is a good 2nd choice...but it tends to leave build-up in my hair. So you could use baby shampoo then use a clarifying shampoo every now and then).



2. Don't smoke. Smoking *multiplies* your changes of losing hair prematurely by causing blood vessels to constrict and reducing scalp circulation.



3. Take a multivitamin. Especially make sure you get enough Vit. B12, protein, and Omega 3 fatty acids. (Don't worry--you won't get fat!)



4. Relax. Stress really can cause hair loss.



5. I dunno if this is true--but I read eating lots of stuff with refined starches (white bread, cookies, cake) isn't good for hair production...........



Of course, none of these things can change your genetics. But they will help prevent other kinds of hair loss. Like everyone else on the planet--male and female--, there is a *chance* you could start losing significant amounts of hair when you get older. IF that happens (and I'm not saying it will), I recommend Rogaine. Yes, its cliche, but it is not just a hoax. The results are already encouraging. Besides, with any luck, there will be new treatments to come out in the future. (I think Sweden made progress with laser treatment earlier in the year....)



I'm 18. I want to begin taking care of my hair to avoid hair loss from NOW, any tips?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



I'm 18. I want to begin taking care of my hair to avoid hair loss from NOW, any tips?

Chemicals, Drugs, Rogaine庐, Transplants ?



All those unnatural ways to grow hair with harsh chemicals and by plugging in hair transplants are earning huge corporations billions of dollars and doctors hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.



Why would they be foolish enough to promote something that would cost you less than $15 in grocery store stuff that can help to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair ? On top of that, they can鈥檛 make any money off of you from return visits or forcing you to buy their stuff every month for the rest of your life !



Rogaine庐 will set you back $40 a month, about $500 a year 鈥?for life. A hair transplant will cost around $10,000 or so. And the worst thing about them is that if they don鈥檛 work you don鈥檛 get your money back.



Find out more about the Secret Techniques Hollywood Actors use to NATURALLY Regrow Lost Hair @ www.regrowmyhair.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan