Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

I閳ユ獫e been losing a lot of hair. I went to the doctors and they said it should stop but it has been happening for 5 month now. By loosing hair I mean like A LOT! Not like a few strand they come out like in patches. My question is will cutting my hair short help with hair loss???? If not do you guys have any suggestions for what i should do???? Oh yea I also used to color my hair a lot not anymore though. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

cutting your hair will take all dead ends{which is like a weight} will make your hair stop falling out i have to cut my hair every 2-3 months b/c of loss of hair......you dont have to cut it short just take off the dead ends!! also dont wash you hair as much as usually and keep your hands out of it as much as possible! Hope this helps! one more thing it may be gross but you can wash your hair with an egg an it will make your hair stronger!! Good Luck!! Hapy Holidays :)



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

yes cutting it will help.



also washing less.



my friend actually had the same thing happen to her



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

Cutting it will help. My hair used to be that long and I cut it shoulder length. I didn't shed as much and I didn't see patches of hair when I brushed it.



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

dont wash as much.



dont dyee it.



dont blow dry it.



dont sleep with it in a ponytail.



dont straighten it.



dont curl it.



USE A DEEP CONDIDIONER.



:]



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

Getting it short should help because the hairs are literally lighter. The best solution would be seeing your doctor again and explaining that the loss of hair isn't stopping...ask questions, and you can also ask for a prescription. Good luck!



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

It helps some for me when my hair starts to get that long but its may be 10-15 strands at a time thats coming out every time I run my hands through my hair wet. I have no Idea how much is really coming out but It's like I'm shedding sometimes and my hair is really thick so most of the time it doesn't bug me but some times I'm afraid that if it keeps going I'll end up bald. Try just getting a few inches off if you don't want to go too short. That usually helps me out!



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

i have the exact same problem



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

You should not wash it a lot I know that is gross but i mean like two days. i think cut it because maybe it might stop and while you are there you could ask them.



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

Yea, that was happening to me too for 5 months straight! Mine was because i was pregnant though.I don't want to sound rude but if your sexually active you might want to check into it maybe being that. If that could not possibly be it I would go back to the doctor and demand more answers or some kind of clue on what it is and how to fix it!



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

Really to be honest I would not recommen cutting your hair due to the fact that you are losing it and you want to keep all you can. There are many different reasons and circumstances for hairloss to keep in mind. What I recommend is one of the only two products that proven to counter hair loss, a topical medication called Minoxidil applied to the scalp twice a day and is sold over the counter. Really this is about the only one for a woman besides for surgical ways, the other is Finasteride and it is oral but it is used for men only.



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

regular trimming is alwayz goo, and as for falling hair, u can do is massage ur scalp with oil and when u r massaging remember to do it in circular movements! help with blodd circulation! for volume in hair u can apply henna ( naturally black one)mixture in water and oil (that helps in washing off henna)apply shampoo after half an hour



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

what shamppos or hair produts have yuo been using thats different to what you use to in the last 5 months? my auntie had that problem and was told to stop usint the ahir serum shed been using an it sorted itself out then



Hair Help! 10pts for best answer!?

It could be your diet as well, if you are not eating like you are suppose to it can cause your hair to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan