Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair help!! -_-?

I permanently straightened my hair for the second time two months ago and now I'm losing a lot of hair when I wash it and just while brushing my hair. My hair is also very weak now. I got a haircut a week ago and already have split ends now. What shampoo and conditioner can I use to help my hair grow a little stronger? thanks for the help!



Hair help!! -_-?

The right hair and shampoo will help tons!!! My mom has naturally curly hair, and she gets it permanantly straightened once in a while. She uses Biolage. It comes in different shapes and sizes, but I think you can find it at almost any salon or pharmacy. It comes in white bottles with a green leaf on them. My mom's hair stopped falling out one week after she started using it, and she swears by it now. I hope this helped. Good luck!



Hair help!! -_-?

Use Garnier Fructis long and strong shampoo-i straighten my hair every day, and this shampoo helps me a lot. It's good for if you are treating split ends, fragile, or hard-to-grow-long hair. It comes in a big green bottle! You can get it at the grocery store, and its not expensive at all.



Hair help!! -_-?

If you keep that up you're gonna be completely bald. Redken has a serious line just for this....it's called Extreme. It comes in a shampoo and conditioner. Also, very helpful, is the Extreme Anti-Snap Fortifier Treatment. It really helps. If you are on a seriously tight budget then I would recommend some hot baby oil treatments and some Tail and Mane for animal coats like horses. It might be called Mane %26amp; Tail but you'll find it at any large animal feed store.



Hair help!! -_-?

First off I am really sorry about you losing some hair and it being really weak. I straighten my hair every day, but on permanently straightned hair I was pretty sure you are only supposed to have it done like once a year? On the shampoo and conditioner you should look for a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Or you maybe could put some mousse in it to style it so it could maybe become a little stronger. But maybe before you try products on your hair go to a hair place and ask them about products or ways to make your hair not come out. Too, you might ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan