Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys

I left her alone at home.i left on a family visit.Came back home and my cat lost alot of hair.All over my home.And still but not awhole lot.She is skinney.Yes i did leave enough food and water.And now she crys. just look so sad.what's wrong with my baby.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

The only thing that is wrong is that you are asking what is wrong here instead of asking a vet.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

She probably feels neglected. Possibly got so stressed out that you were gone she didn't eat and it made her shed. Hopefully you left her enough food or had an automatic feeder type of thing.



You still might want to take her to the vet.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

she freaked out and is still freaking out- sounds like she is going through seperation anxiety. my moms cats wont eat as much when they are gone- even when they hire someone to come take care of them. she is crying to express her feelings to you. i would just hold her and love on her and reassure her and maybe baby her for a few days--give her tuna or something that spoils her like that. she is definitely your baby. you might have someone check in on her next time if you have someone you trust for that. i know i have the problem of not having someone i trust with my babies.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

did she have company while you were gone? Have you left her before? She very well might have been lonely. Excessive hair loss in a cat is normally stress related. This could very well be why she wasn't eating either she may have been depressed. Give her lots of attention and talk to her with a soothing voice. She probably was missing you wondering when you were coming back. If she continues to loss weight, or you notice any other behavioral changes I would get her to a vet. Good Luck!



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

take the advice you have been given already, give her lots of love check her out with a vet, and next time please get someone to feed her and love her a bit while you are gone, your baby missed you and thought you had abandoned her. Cats are sensitive like people, most domesticated animals are and people tend to overlook this, I am sure you meant her no harm. She will forgive you.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

If she lost alot of weight you really need to go a vet. That is how I found ouy my cat had diabetes and ketones but there can be other problems too. With diabetes your cat would have peed alot extra and drank alot. Contact me if that is the case as I can help



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

Your cat is stressed. You should not leave her unattended like that. You should have someone come by everyday maybe even twice a day to check on her. The hair loss is due to stress and so is the weight loss. I had a friend go out of town for a few days and we were at his house tending to his cat twice a day. She was fine when he returned. A little pissed that he was gone so she ignored him for a couple hours but she was fine. You need to call your vet and get her checked out just to be safe, the poor thing.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

She's been incredibly stressed, and the fact that she's skinny says to me you DID NOT leave enough food and water.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

the way i see it your cat was just stressed out and was missing you terribly which could have lead to the lack of apetite and excessive grooming on its part. just pamper it a bit and reassure it that youre not going anywhere soon.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

After we left my cat for, about three days, he howled constantly for an hour and a half, followed us around the house and demanded food, petting and every sort of attention he thought he could get out of us. Over the next month or so he followed me around constantly and even tried to go into the bathroom with me because he didn't want to let me out of his sight.



While its likely your cat will calm down and mellow out I would still suggest you take it to a vet to be sure there's nothing seriously wrong with it.



What is wrong with my cat?i left for a week.came back and she skinney and drop alot of hair.She crys alot.?

She was stressed from you leaving. My cats hate it when I leave them for short periods of time. She may be crying for your attention. Make sure you are paying a lot of attention to her, lots of toys and love. And make sure she is eating right now that you are home. If she doesn't seem to get better within a few days or seems to get worse, loses more weight, hair or crying, I would take her to the vet to see if something happened to her while you were gone or if she is sick. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan