Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good salon in Manhattan/Harlem for a relaxer (touchup) for African American h

Hi,



I'm new in midtown but anywhere in Manahattan or Harlem is convenient to me.



Can you tell me how much they charge for this service?



And which stylist you recommend there?



I was conned 4 years ago by an ameteur stylist and lost all my hair. Was too trusting and didn't do my research then. I learned my lesson. Have had very good results from Dominican salons most recently but will try others.



Thanks in advance for your help.



Can anyone recommend a good salon in Manhattan/Harlem for a relaxer (touchup) for African American hair?

there is one in the tenth road,at the corner with lincoln boulevard.He is very very good



Can anyone recommend a good salon in Manhattan/Harlem for a relaxer (touchup) for African American hair?

w. 57th Salon 212-688-3816 http://www.w57salon.com/



Manning Hair Salon 917-312-0322 http://www.manninghair.com/3_william.htm



Brittanica %26amp; Associates



864 Lexingon Ave.



New York , NY 10021



212.879.7030



Edris Salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan