Sunday, June 20, 2010

About my hair!!!! serious question.?

okay, my hair is really thin and i know it's not because of my age because i'm only 23 years old. well, i always wear my hair up in a bun on my head or whatever but it's always up, and thats because i see it's gotton very very thin over these past like 3 years. i have no ideal why? i just know it's very stressful and annoying. it won't grow any, and i used this hair product for regrowth, but it didnt work.



Do you think i could have something, like a cist in my head or can weight gain, poor diet cause this. i dont know but if i decide to go to the Doctor, what kind of Doctor should i see?????



I also, have this red kinda inflammed little tiny circle on my head, and it's been there for the longest and wont go away. I also lose a lot of hair wheni wash it. when i lift my hair up in the back to see it in the mirror, i can see the root, it looks like theres only 1 hair coming out each hair follicle. =[



What should i do? What do u think it is??



Thank You So Much! Take Care!



About my hair!!!! serious question.?

Start with a general practitioner and have them check out that circle as well as diet.



But also expect them to check your thyroid!



About my hair!!!! serious question.?

Have you ever had ringworms???



If so then you might have itched your head and



got one in there and they cause hairloss!!



Try not to put up your hair up so much it breaks the



hair off . You could also try this hair stuff I think its something



like mayonaise you can buy it from Sally's or some other Beauty Mart. However that stuff makes your hair stink sometimes but it will grow more and thicker



About my hair!!!! serious question.?

You need to go see a doctor because you could have ringworm, which is a nasty little bacteria. I have very thin hair too, and i lose a lot when i wash and brush. you might want to take your hair down from that bun and let it breath some.... it's probably being pulled to tight, and hair being up all the time, isn't always healthy for it. when you get done washing your hair i suggest you let it air dry before brushing it, and then brushing it with a comb. especially if you have thin hair, brush aren't for you, they're for people with hair that can break combs. haha. also when buying a comb pick one with wide space between the teeth... it's just better for your hair. don't use shampoos like pantene pro v because shampoos like that make you lose hair. just really start to take care of it better. and see a doctor about that rash.



About my hair!!!! serious question.?

See your dr. Your regular dr. or your endocrinologist. This is a symptom of hypothyroidism. You could have written a page in my book.



TX Mom



not a dr.



About my hair!!!! serious question.?

if you take prenatal vitamins they will make your hair grow fast and cause it to thicken. but you should also check with a doctor to make sure there isn't a serious cause of your hair loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan