Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair ideas ?

i think my hair is DULL . i have medium brown hair, that goes to my shoulders , ( a little farther when straightened) and i have bangs that go to just about the corner of my eye near the temple. i also have red and blonde highlights. i want to go a darker shade in my hair , but it will lose my highlights and i dont want to pay a lot to get them re-done. any hair-dos that i could try? i want some because usually i just brush my hair and go. im in eighth grade so i dont want something over dramatic, just simple and easy and has a huge "wow" factor. any help? thanks



Hair ideas ?

Check out these galleries:



http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/galle...



http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/packa...



^the second one has instructions.



Hair ideas ?

With medium length hair i would put it in a clip above your head then part it in the back and braid it. I do it all the time. The color sounds soooo cute. leave it. Or a messy bun. Flip your head upside down and randomly put it in a bun. I always do that. It is very stylish at my school. Since your hair is curly, just put gel in it and put it in a clip. SOOOOO cute. Curly hair is aawwweesssooommeee!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan