Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do you wear a hat with long hair?

Hi, I bought a really nice truckers hat from the internet and I tried it on today and I look totally stupid. I have long hair so it sticks out and flops over my ears and I look like a right idiot lol.



I used to wear hats all the time but since I grew my hair i've lost the interest in wearing them. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make the hat look good on me again?



Perhaps some photographs of people with long hair + hat?



Thanks for your help, i'm going out in about 30 minutes so whoever has helped me by then will get the best answer. Thanks



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

Just ignore it. If you care it WILL look bad. If you make yourself have the confidence to wear it, you can pull anything off.



Honestly.



That's how I am with pony tails. I just pull it up and don't look in a mirror. If I do I'll spend FOREVER trying to make it "Perfect" and end up pissed and irritable.



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

You're welcome! :) Im sure it didnt look bad. Report It



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

just put it on and dont look at yourself ive seen so many guys with long hair and a hat and they look fine just brush your hair back and out on the hat im sure youll look ok



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

If it looks stupid on you, I don't think there's anything you can do except change your hairstyle. It's not like you can do anything different with the hat.



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

hm u can make two pigtail. it would look uber cute and if you do it right when u take the hat off you wont have that awkward style that hats love to give



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

Put it in a pony tail and pull the pony tail throught the back of the hat...



Get a hair cut you hippie



How do you wear a hat with long hair?

wear the hat backwards and stick the hair behind your ears.. thats what my boyfriend does.. looks really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan