Sunday, June 20, 2010

What should I put for reasearch on a hair hygrometer?

Okay so I am doing my science project. I went to this thing called Sciencebuddies.org and I made a hygrometer using hair strands.



I lost my research paper. Can anyone help me with the background reaseach? Please!



I've got a fever at the moment. And I am very tired. I've been searching on the internet for like two hours! Please, please, please tell me what I need to have for the background research.



What should I put for reasearch on a hair hygrometer?

Use The Scientific Method



The Scientific Method consists of:



1.Ask a Question



2.Do Background Research (webpage below)



3.Construct a Hypothesis



4.Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment



5.Analyze Your Data and Draw aConclusion



6.Communicate Your Results



Since the hygrometer is your experiment only you know the questions and the results.



But this webpage will tell you how to what to look for, what to do and how to organize it.



You must be sick and tired as you missed this webpage that is on the same website that you were on.



Hope you feel better.



http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan