Thursday, June 17, 2010

ATTENTION PROFESIONAL HAIR STYLISTS! I need your advice to achieve this hair?

I have healthy hair, but I have some problems.....



When I go outside (its winter right now) when I have my hair down it loses its shine and doesn't move around ALOT anymore. The coldness makes my hair look dull and "asiany". What I mean by that is MOST asian hair doesn't move around because the strands are SO coarse.



And Also, in certain lights my hair looks dry and dull. What I mean is you can see every single strand and none of them shine, so it looks like its damaged. I want my hair strands to all BLEND IN and SHINE so it looks healthy.



So basicly I want hair to ALWAYS move around alot, shine like CRAZYYY (I'm serious) and LOOK and feel silky! No matter what the lighting is or if I go out some place COLD!



Here are examples of the hair I want:



1. This video is how I want my hair to move and SHINE INTENSIVLY like this commercial. I know its edited but I want my real hair to be like this! : http://youtube.com/watch?v=EBoOGil4Brc%26amp;f...



Cont. In details



ATTENTION PROFESIONAL HAIR STYLISTS! I need your advice to achieve this hair?

You should hire a hair stylist.



ATTENTION PROFESIONAL HAIR STYLISTS! I need your advice to achieve this hair?

try this its the best product out there for the resukts you're looking for..



http://www.helium.com/tm/698067/mayonnai...



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan