Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can men have a kind of menopause...I'm 32 and i have lost all my pubic hair now afraid balls wi

Guys get whats called "andropause". It happens between ages 35 and up. It just happens when the man doesnt have enough testosterone in his body. Go see a doctor about it.



Can men have a kind of menopause...I'm 32 and i have lost all my pubic hair now afraid balls with shrivel?

Actuall you are a hermaphrodite based on your previous questions. Your balls will always shrivel and if you shave your pubic hair it is an illusion that makes your privates look bigger even if they arent like in your case.



Can men have a kind of menopause...I'm 32 and i have lost all my pubic hair now afraid balls with shrivel?

Men can have a kind of menopause but at 32 you are probably too young. Are you taking any medications that might be causing hair loss? If you're worried see a doctor.



As for your balls, stop having such cold showers! ;)



Can men have a kind of menopause...I'm 32 and i have lost all my pubic hair now afraid balls with shrivel?

since women have menopause wouldn't guys have womenopause?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan