Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair loss problem, help!!?

hi, I'm 19years of age, male. In the fall of 2005, I was very sick and had constaly fevers for 2 weeks. I ate little because I had no appetite in those weeks. About a week after I recovered, I noticed I was losing a lot of hair in the shower and this continuted constantly. Now is about a year, and it is still bothering me. I noticed little bald spot on the top of my scalp. I'm really worried. I did some search online. And a web site talked about illness like hight fever, flu may cause hair to go into resting phase. But the shedding usually corret itself. However, I'm not sure if this is the problem. I'm thinking about trying Scalp Med, but its really expensive and Im not sure if it will help. Anybody who knows my condition or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks you.



Hair loss problem, help!!?

Yes illness can cause you to lose hair as well as the stress you go through at time of your illness sooo, go get your self some B vitamins a complex or just biotin which is a B vitamin that is very helpful for hair loss. I too was sick for a while and started seeing the same thing when i took a shower. You might also try taking a multi vit as well to help get your body back in shape. It really does work.



Hair loss problem, help!!?

Some guys get bald at an early age.



Hair loss problem, help!!?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com



Good site...



Hair loss problem, help!!?

Do you have a history of male patterned baldness in your family? Your hair may just be thinning naturally [my son's is, and he is your age].



If there is no male baldness in your family, talk to your doc,...you may have a vitamin deficiency or something simple like that.



Good luck.



Hair loss problem, help!!?

see a Dermatologist to confirm if normal or not



Hair loss problem, help!!?

Websites say it is quite common to loose a lot of hair after a serious illness. Then things should get back to normal after a while.



Hair loss problem, help!!?

yes there is a another tecnhnique you can use liquid vitamin for hair .i also use them it does stop hair loss plus makes the weak ones grow again by applying it direct to your scalp and soonest you start you feel your hair get stronger and grows quicker.to feel and see the result takes about 7 to 15 days also most of pharmasists knows about this medicine.Good luck bro...



Hair loss problem, help!!?

You really need to see a doctor.could be a medical problem/or hereditary.But in the meantime,try a shampoo called"ManeTame". It will thicken and help your hair to look less balding..



It can be purchased at any beauty shop or your local Wal-Marts.



Warning: Also,use the conditioner too.I purchase the one with the built in conditioner..Without it,your hair will become dry..don't want that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan