Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can hair products go bad?

I've had this treatment for 3 years it cost $55 and it came with a cream condtioner. There two big bottles and I guess I havnt used it much thats why it has lasted SO LONG. I bought it from a hair salon. It comes with an oil treatment that is for your skin, nails, hair and you can even add it to your colour mixture when you dye your hair to replace all the fatty acids that are lost due to dying your hair.



So can I still use this or is too old?



Can hair products go bad?

You probably can, just shake it really well first ;)



Can hair products go bad?

ok they can go bad but it isnt like it is going to destroy your hair or something give it a shot if it doesn't work toss it and get some new stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan