Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair loss problem?

I am 29yrs old and 5'3", I am having hair loss problem. My hair is too dry, rough and curly. Whenever I comb my hair, shampoo and especially while conditioning, it comes out like hell. I consulted the doctor, he gave me some medicine like appearex and some derma oil to put in my scalp and even medicated shampoo, i started using this but it didn't help me. Doctor even did blood test every thing came normal but my DHEA Sulphate (related to hormones) was high, he didn't even told me what to do. I don't no what to do, I have lost half of my hair. Please give me some suggestions.



Hair loss problem?

I would suggest taking prenatal pills to help your body get vitamins which also will help your hair to grow faster, be careful when you brush your hair and start from the bottom and work your way up, Also I wouldnt wash my hair every day instead do it every other day and try not to pull it back tightly as it does stress the hair and the scalp/hair. Wash your hair with egg this will also give it some extra protein.



Hair loss problem?

Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan