Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who thinks this hair loss trick will work for male pattern baldness in men?

O.K., there's a chinese philosophy on male pattern baldness in men is the reason they're bald even though it may be heredity is because of lack of blood flow to the scalp. O.K., now check this out, whenever I eat something spicy and hot. Such as Jalapeno peppers I always sweat at the top of my scalp very much and when I do this I know for a fact that my pores are open and blood flow is definitely at the top of my scalp. Along with using hair grease to make hair grow at the time of eating Jalapeno peppers or anything spicy. Do you think that the hair in my scalp can possibly come back? What do you think? I'm going to try it regardless if my hair grows back. Man, I will be so happy. I'm 30 years old and still can get my full head of hair back after 7 years of losing it.



Who thinks this hair loss trick will work for male pattern baldness in men?

I worked in a salon that did hair replacements, and we sold an herbal cream that was supposed to grow back new hair. My job was to apply the cream and take photos of the progress. It did bring some new hair growth, but fell short of looking like a luxurious head of hair. However, the clients were very pleased with the results. Even stopping the loss was a good thing.



There was nothing that special in the herbal balm, it was more the action of massaging your scalp everyday. It certainly can't hurt, and it won't cost you anything to try.



Who thinks this hair loss trick will work for male pattern baldness in men?

I don't get it w/ people trying to grow hair when they can't. Maybe because I havn't gotten there. Anyway, you can't grow hair if it ain't there. You can implant hair or make it look like it, but you AREN"T going to grow it. Either get implants, wig or shave it off. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan