Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

I have had long hair for 3 years now. I used to be fat and had long *** hair, then I lost like 60lbs and actually started to care alittle what I looked like. Now I am scared to cut it cause I don't want to look worse, what do you guys think?



Me:



http://photos-339.ak.facebook.com/photos...



http://photos-557.ak.facebook.com/ip002/...



http://photos-591.ak.facebook.com/photos...



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

I think you would look better with short hair.



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

I think you look better with long hair.



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

Dont cut it...



You look cute with long hair...



-Cj



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

the links dont work. try again.



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

I think u should ask the person that is going to cut ur hair



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

what a cutie :) i like your hair long, but it would look nice short too...just maybe not in between that length and really short lol



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

If I were u,I would get a hair cut.....



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

no, you look hot w/long hair lol



if you want to cut it, ask you hairdresser to razorcut it in face framing layers, and to take maybe a centimeter off your length. when you style your hair, mix it up! straighten it, apply high-shine serum, use hair gel to amp up your waves...you can do a lot!!! you seem to have very healthy hair



good luck!



Should I cut my hair? Would I look good?

first off, you are super cute.



i like the long hair on you, then again i am partial to dudes with long hair. you can start off by cutting a few inches, see if you like it. it's hair, it'll grow back if you dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan